Watch Amatørene Online

Posted On // Leave a Comment
Amatørene (2001)Amatørene (2001)
iMDB Rating: 6.3

Date Released : 2 March 2001

Genre : Comedy, Crime, Drama

Stars : Robert Skjærstad, Andrine Sæther, Philip Zandén, Trond Høvik. Jan's fastfood-business is going bankrupt, his girlfriend has left him, and he is being exploited by his live-in father. Therefore, he has nothing to loose when he gets mixed up in the kidnapping of famous rock star Iver Mo. But Jan has never been able to do anything right his whole life, and there are others who want to get their hands on the ransom money." />

Movie Quality : HDrip

Format : MKV

Size : 700 MB



 

Download Trailer Subtitle

Jan's fastfood-business is going bankrupt, his girlfriend has left him, and he is being exploited by his live-in father. Therefore, he has nothing to loose when he gets mixed up in the kidnapping of famous rock star Iver Mo. But Jan has never been able to do anything right his whole life, and there are others who want to get their hands on the ransom money.


Watch Amatørene Trailer :



Review :


Brilliant dark comedy about the greatest losers alive

After "Budbringeren" (1997), the expectations have been really high for Norwegian director Pål Sletaune's next movie, "Amatørene". When he last year refused to direct the fantastic "American Beauty" because "the screenplay wasn't good enough...", one could start to wonder what the heck was going on. But even though "Amatørene" isn't nearly as good as the American Oscar winner, it's really a good movie, with entertainment value high above an average Hollywood comedy. I'm one of few Norwegian filmfreaks who haven't seen "Budbringeren" yet (I was going to, but then my VHS tape got stuck in the player, so too bad...), so my expectations were on a comfortable low level. There were no way I could possibly be disappointed, and I wasn't. On the other side, I was very positively surprised. But in fact, the only reason I saw the movie, was because a friend asked me. Without him, I think I would just have let it passed, so I'm glad he asked, 'cause that would have been a shame. No I just have to wait until "Budbringeren" is shown again on TV.

**** out of ***** from me.

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Watch Amatørene Online